Saturday, June 4, 2011

I wish I had more......

TIME
I find myself constantly saying that. Look...it's been since NOVEMBER since my last blogpost and writing is something I really LOVE to do. OK maybe not so much love after all, but it is something I do enjoy. Since that last Nov. post I have been to Tampa to see family, went with Dennis to Tuscany & The Amalfi Coast for 3 weeks and in between all that? Well I worked A LOT in between. Oh! I did recently go see Prince at The Forum, which was a treat since the last 'rock" concert I'd been to was about 12 years ago. Other than that, well....hanging with my "menace", dinners with good friends, hikes, Farmer's Market runs, Book Club dinners and I am sure other things can be added.

This sounds really like what amounts to is a very FULL life. Yet, I always complain I need more time. Why? Why am I not fulfilled with the time I get? I mean isn't 24/7...365 enough?

In all actuality.. It is really...

I believe the key here is TIME management.
I somehow need to carve out having a "second" Sunday on another day.

Maybe, the real key here is - getting away from my time stealer's... There I said it... TIME STEALER'S and we are know what they are...anything that has to do with an online connection. Yes folks they are time stealer's and I need to come clean here and admit that if I spent less time on "FB" and everything else with a connection to the cyber world I would probably have more time that I would know what to with, maybe even a "third" Sunday...

Really what I need is a power outage and to say bye (for now)...
Going to take a nap :)

Thanks for letting me rant...till the next time, if something doesn't STEAL IT!!!

No comments: